Sunday, May 2, 2010

I wish I could report that my life is not as messy as my studio, but, alas it is.
That doesn't mean that I don't function quite well within that chaos. In fact, I seem to thrive on the house being full... and loud.... and messy. Its just that I function best when its late.... and they are all in bed asleep... and quiet ...... and the phone doesn't ring..... and no-one pops in for coffee.

Its about setting boundary's to work within. And keep others out.
So the daughter can come home. Of course. but she will sleep out in the bungalow.
And the boy and his girlfriend can trawl the curbside hard rubbish for furniture, but it goes under the house.
The good man can live with me. On the weekend.

Here is that semi functioning chaos.


I have a few new artists' books... pages finished and ready to be bound.

"Wandering among the living and the dead"







"the shows of confusion"



Another bunch of life drawings waiting for their 2nd incarnation








........ and another



......... and another


1 comment:

  1. i love the life drawings on the book pages, they look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete