Saturday, June 6, 2009

.... on how to begin

Hmm, to start. I always said I would never be glued to a piece of technology.
Me, who wanted to create my environment from scratch.
I did try the permaculture garden bit.
The communal house bit.
The wander around the world bit.
The make my own bread and yogurt and clothes bit.
The breed a bunch of kids bit.

But here I am. A mac on my lap.

What has stuck, it seems is the need to live in a little haven of my own with the power to isolate myself at will.........
but also, the need to fill my life with wonderful people.

But to do it all just when I please.

The need, that is. The reality is always a little different.

So, I'll introduce myself with a bit of anonymity to start with.
And then, some of the wealth of other wonderful artists around this area and beyond.

Here I am.



















and here is where I live.


and here is my cat. Feebie.




'


















and the wall of my studio

No comments:

Post a Comment