Sunday, June 28, 2009

...... on making a living






This is Angela's family. Well not actually her family, my little interpretation of her family.
5 kids. Just like me. She must be crazy too.
Or maybe that's what life is really about.
A household of precious children teaches one to balance issues, prioritize jobs, think beyond oneself ..... and beyond one's own life and into the next generation.

So how do I feed the crowd ... (you'd think it would be easy now as they are one by one choosing partners and flying the coop .... but they come home in couples now!)
Forget making a living from the "art".

Little dolls is my guilty pleasure.
and "Etsy" is my online shop.
You can click on either of the two shops at the right of this page if there's anything you want to see close up.

Here is the latest addition to my little etsy shop



No comments:

Post a Comment